Please take care of yourself, reach out if you are struggling and try and find support from people you trust if you can.
Where can you get further support?
Support for Students is available via:
- Student Union Advice Service (from Cambridge University Student Union and Graduate Union)
- 01223 333313.
- BME Campaign, Cambridge University Student Union
- FLY, Cambridge University's network and forum for women and non-binary people of colour.
- Look out for your BME contacts in your College.
- Student Counselling Service
- Mental Health Advisors
- University’s Race Equality website
- Community-wide services such as Nightline and Samaritans Cambridge
Support for Academic, Academic-Related and Assistant Staff is available via:
- University and College Union, University of Cambridge Branch
- Cambridge UCU
- 01223 764944
- Support and reporting services for staff at the University’s Race Equality website